How to Get a Credit Card with Bad Credit

Most people either have bad credit or no credit at all. Also most people are in a lot of debt and couldn't get a loan or a credit card from anyone unless they have a co-signer. If you're like me you probably get lots of credit card offers in the mail that want you to either call and do an application over the phone or fill out the application and send it back. You know what I do with those applications I get? I throw them away because what is the point in calling or sending the application in when your going to get rejected anyway, right?

Well now there is a way for anyone, and I do mean anyone to get a credit card with bad credit or no credit at all. And here's the best part. Obviously I just told you, you can get a credit card with bad credit or no credit at all and not only that but this company doesn't ask for a security deposit nor do they require you to have employment and they do not check your credit.. I know you're probably thinking that it sounds too good to be true, right? I admit it does sound too good to be true and most things that sound too good to be true usually are. Not this time!

I first heard about this credit card company when my husband and I were up late watching television. When I heard them say "Everyone's Approved" I thought "no way." So I wrote the website address down and said I would visit it in the morning. I logged on the next day and I read through everything. I was so excited because it was amazingly true. Not only is everyone approved but they prove their legitimacy by being a member of the Better Business Bureau! They can't get more legitimate than that!

I noticed on the website that they had a phone number so I had my husband call. It turns out that the only thing they require is a $4.95 fee for shipping charges. And with them being a member of the Better Business Bureau anyone can feel safe paying the $4.95 shipping charge. They also have a VeriSign symbol on their site, which makes them a very secure site, so that is another reason to feel safe.

Yes I know it does sound too good to be true but this time it is not too good to be true. It is very true that anyone can get a credit card because this company is about giving second chances to people with bad credit so they can rebuild their credit. Depending on how bad your credit is you can get anywhere from $70 all the way up to $7,500. If you have really bad credit, like my husband and I do, you will start out with the lowest amount. But if you pay your bill on time and once you pay off the amount they give you, they will give you more and more as you pay it off. I thought this was so awesome I just had to get the word out about it.

Source: Associated Content